- This event has passed.
Happy Little Clouds: Virtual Painting Class
December 18, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Follow along with artist and sky enthusiast Rachel Walter as she teaches you how to paint a cloud scape from start to finish, Bob Ross style. A suggested materials list can be found below so that attendees can set up in their home and paint along. Want to make your Happy Little Clouds a little happier? Stop by Bar and Garden for a 15% discount on select wines paired for the atmospheric event.
Attendees will be mailed a Zoom link 24 hours and one hour ahead of the event. Please make sure the email you use for your Eventbrite ticket is accurate. If you have any issues, please email email@example.com.
Can’t make December’s event? We’ll host another Happy Little Clouds with Kristin Moore on January 22nd.
– 1-2 different blues (I’m using cobalt & ultramarine)
– 1 flat (no larger than 1-inch wide)
– 1 filbert or round
– 1 small flat or filbert
– 1 tiny (for detail)
– a small stretched canvas or canvas panel, around 6×6” to 8×10”
– if working with acrylic paint, you’ll use water
– if working with oils, you’ll use terpenoid or gamsol
– a palette for mixing colors (a paper plate will do)
– a rag or paper towels